Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Confessions of a spa junkie

Indonesians seem to have this complete understanding that everyone needs a massage. Beautiful spas are plentiful but even the smallest village will have a sign or two nailed to a tree that says "Reflexology or Massage" with an arrow pointing down the street to some small house. If you know me at all you know I love anything spa related...pedicure, facial, peel, massage, you name it, I will do it. At home it is a treat experienced once in awhile. Here I can live like the Spa Queen I was meant to be! Typical prices for most things are less then $10. I actually have a delightful woman who comes to our apartment every Saturday to give me a one hour massage. But that is not enough for the Spa Queen, if I have any free time at all you will find me laying in some spa with fountains trickling in the back ground, jasmine scents wafting, and someone massaging my feet. Could this be paradise?? At least it makes up for the traffic and the trash.
-Karon

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"spa junkie"? Our beautiful neice, Karon? Who could know??

Love ya, Len and Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home