Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pining

Three months on the road now, and I'm pining for:
Frozen Pizza - OK, I can get Pizza Hut delivered here for cheaper than a frozen pizza back home, but there's nothing as comforting as having a stack of Tombstones at the ready in the freezer.
Eggs over Easy - the yolks are always hard here.
My Name is Earl
The Daily Show
Urban Planning - Bad urban planning is better than no urban planning at all.
Microwave Popcorn - They have this here, but it's over $1.50 a bag. We've gotten very good at making old-fashioned popcorn in the wok.
Twelve Packs - Everything's sold by the can here.


Joel

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Borabadur is one of the highlights of all my travels. Glad that you enjoyed it too. Mom

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joel, Karon, Derek and Claire,

Sorry that we haven't left comments, I guess we just assumed that you knew that we love you guys so much and always check out your blog when we're online. I have printed all of it for your Mom and Dad, Karon.

We are going to see them Thursday, April 13th and I have Donna "on call". Hopefully, between us we will be able to "fix" your Mom's internet problems. Wish us luck!!

We love each and every one of you and keep you in our prayers.

God bless you. Love, Len and Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home